- Workshops & student survey：Translating 21st Century Chinese Drama, Newcastle University, May 2014
- Seminar: 9th Chinese Language Theatre Festival, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou China, April 2014
- Open lecture: Jingju (Beijing Opera): Breathing New Life into the Tradition. UoL (Li, R)
- Open lecture: Mei Lanfang and Modern China by Visiting Professor Fu, Jin of Nanjing University & the National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts, China. UoL
- Workshop, Lecture & student survey: Cao Yu, the Canadian Adaptation of Sunrise and Cultural Translation, British Columbia University, Vancouver Canada, January 2014
- Lectures / presentations: An Online Repository and Cultural Translation: Practical Issues, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou China, November 2013
- Lectures / presentations: Theatre & Education, Chengdu China, May-June 2013
- AHRC workshop London 2013
- International symposium 2013
- Lecture The Orphan of Zhao: Fluidity and Continuity of Cultures & student survey: Heart of England International Academy, Stratford-upon-Avon, January 2013
- Lectures China 2012
- Seminar with Chinese theatre scholars, critics and practitioners, Shanghai, November 2012
- Workshop participant surveys RSC acting company, August 2012
- Seminar Edinburgh August 2012
- Postgraduates’ Essays on The Sun Is Not for US. (Adele Lee, Tarryn Chun 1, Tarryn Chun 2, Saffron Walker).
- Chinese Image: An intercultural Study of ‘The Orphan of Zhao’ (in Chinese language《中国形象：“赵氏孤儿”的跨文化研究》), contracted with the Guangxi Normal University Press. Editor Hu, Zhiyi (Zhejiang University). Now at final draft stage.
- Staging China: How Chinese Theatre Interacts with Society, Market, and Culture in the 21st Century Superpower. Editor: Li, Ruru. At proposal stage with Palgrave for the series ‘China in the World’. Series editor: Wang, Ban. Final draft to reviewers for April 2014.