- Workshops & student survey：Translating 21st Century Chinese Drama, Newcastle University, May 2014
- Seminar: 9th Chinese Language Theatre Festival, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou China, April 2014
- Open lecture: Jingju (Beijing Opera): Breathing New Life into the Tradition. UoL (Li, R)
- Open lecture: Mei Lanfang and Modern China by Visiting Professor Fu, Jin of Nanjing University & the National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts, China. UoL
- Workshop, Lecture & student survey: Cao Yu, the Canadian Adaptation of Sunrise and Cultural Translation, British Columbia University, Vancouver Canada, January 2014
- Lectures / presentations: An Online Repository and Cultural Translation: Practical Issues, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou China, November 2013
- Lectures / presentations: Theatre & Education, Chengdu China, May-June 2013
- AHRC workshop London 2013
- International symposium 2013
- Lecture The Orphan of Zhao: Fluidity and Continuity of Cultures & student survey: Heart of England International Academy, Stratford-upon-Avon, January 2013
- Lectures China 2012
- Seminar with Chinese theatre scholars, critics and practitioners, Shanghai, November 2012
- Workshop participant surveys RSC acting company, August 2012
- Seminar Edinburgh August 2012
- Postgraduates’ Essays on The Sun Is Not for US. (Adele Lee, Tarryn Chun 1, Tarryn Chun 2, Saffron Walker).
- Chinese Image: An intercultural Study of ‘The Orphan of Zhao’ (in Chinese language《中国形象：“赵氏孤儿”的跨文化研究》), contracted with the Guangxi Normal University Press. Editor Hu, Zhiyi (Zhejiang University). Now at final draft stage.
- Li, Ruru,《桥梁：通过曹禺走近中国》(Bridge: Approach to China through Cao Yu),《传世雷雨·第三届中国（潜江）曹禺文化周曹禺国际学术讨论会论文集》(Generations of Thunderstorm：Cao Yu Culture Week and International Conference Proceedings) Beijing: Chinese Peace Publishing House, 2014, pp. 155-57
- Staging China: New Theatres in the Twenty-First Century . Editor: Li, Ruru. Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave Macmillian, 2016.
- Li Ruru, Adam Strickson and Steve Ansell,《兴自“莎士比亚－汤显祖逝世四百年纪念”；兴自成语“南柯一梦”– 从<南柯记>到<梦南柯>》( ‘From Tang Xianzu’s Nanke Ji to a British Play DREAMING Under the Southern Bough) , 《汤显祖研究》（Tang Xianzu Studies）, editor：Zou Yuanjiang, No. 2, 2017.(Text provided by the authors).
- 《利兹大学学生参与者<莎士比亚－汤显祖国际项目笔记>摘录》(Self Reflections by DREAMING Company members), edited by Steve Ansell and Li Ruru, 《汤显祖研究》（Tang Xianzu Studies），editor：Zou Yuanjiang, No. 2, 2017.(Text provided by the authors).
- Ran, Dongping, ‘Sino-UK Theatre Exchange and the Cultural Confidence in Communication – From ‘Staging China’, University of Leeds) (in Chinese language《中英戏剧交流与传播中的文化自信——从英国利兹大学“Staging China”谈起》) in Cultural Confidence and Discourse Construction of Chinese Foreign Literature, editor: Chunyu Wang, Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press (China), 2018. (Text provided by the author).